Terms and conditions
Stays at Appley Lodge must consist of a minimum of two consecutive nights and can begin on any day of the week, commencing on the day of arrival and concluding after breakfast on the day of departure.
- Telephone reservations will be held for up to five days.
- No allowance can be made for any accommodation or meals not taken during the period booked.
- Rooms are offered subject to availability at time of receipt of confirmation.
A non refundable deposit of 20% of the booking total is required at the time of booking.
Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
- Confirmation of booking shall constitute a contract between us. Cancellation will be subject to one of the following charges:
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
If the booking is cancelled 42 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 20% of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
We require a valid credit card to secure bookings and reserve the right to charge the card for cancellations falling outside the permitted time scales, as detailed above. By entering into this contract you are authorising us to make the above charges to the card without any additional consent being required.
- We strongly recommend that you insure your holiday
- Appley Lodge cannot be held responsible for personal illness or injury, or damage to or loss of any personal belongings or equipment while you are on holiday.
- Appley Lodge complies with all current regulations (e.g. fire, health) and has been awarded Four Stars with the English Tourist Council
- Check in is after 3.00pm on day of arrival / Check out is before 10.00am on day of departure, early arrivals and later departures can be catered for with prior arrangement.
Appley Lodge is located in central Shanklin and offers Ten Guest rooms spread over multiple floors accessed via stairs only. Appley Lodge is over One hundred years old and whilst we aim to meet the needs of all our guests there are some period features which might make access difficult for people with limited mobility. Please feel free to contact us if you have any personal requirements you would like to discuss.